Monday, February 6, 2012

I like my job but I really enjoy cooking BBQ and have always thought about owning my own restaurant. They say restaurants are the hardest market to break into but I think in the south BBQ is the exception. If you have a tasty product (which I think I do) you'll get your share of the business.|||http://www.homebusinesscenter.com/123.ht鈥?/a>
go look|||Check with your local health department about what laws you'll be subject to - there are a lot of them if you're selling food.

Prepare a solid business plan, and make sure you have sufficient financing in place to carry you while people find your place.

Good luck.|||decide on form of ownership- proprietorship, partnership, etc. write up a business plan to present to a bank/investors for financing. research competitors and target market. survey potential locations. perhaps purchase an existing BBQ spot that isn't doing so well?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment