Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have a White jacket that is 80% cotton and 20% polyester... some careless idiot threw a rib at me and got BBQ sauce on the sleeve at lunch. I got home and washed it immediatly... then I was told that I should have tried to get the stain out before I washed it. I took most of the stain of with water but it is still noticeable... It also says not to bleach it... If it matters it is a jacket made by fox. Please this is my favorite jacket and I need this stain to come out.|||Washing it is usually not a problem. Putting it in the dryer is.
If I were you, I would take it to a drycleaner and have them work on it. They know better how to treat fabrics.

I made that mistake with an ink stain, and regretted every time I saw the jacket, which I couldn't wear ever again.|||Instead of messing around with it, with some of these plain silly ideas from people who have no clue (definetly do not bleach it), and likely making the stain permanent just utilise a professional drycleaner. they work on such stains for a living.|||oxy clean or a stain stick remover should do the trick|||If none of the other suggestions work try hydrogen peroxide. My husband uses hydrogen peroxide on his nurses scrubs for dry blood.|||use oxy clean it works like magic the same thing happened to me and i freaked out cause it was my favorite shirt !!! Don't worry it will look like new!!! promise :D|||Try Oxyclean, and cold water|||dump on the bleach babe!!!|||stain remover spray works with everything for me|||Put bbq sauce all over the white jacket.|||bleach it.
But spot bleach clean it with the bleach|||SHOUT everybodys wants to SHOUT|||Clorox bleach pen

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment