Monday, February 6, 2012

I live in Eugene, OR and it gets pretty cold up here. I just want to make sure it is okay to have my BBQ Propane tank in the cold. It is not hooked up; it is just sitting in the garage. I'm not sure if there are any dangers dealing with the cold weather.

Thanks!|||No. Propane will follow the gas law that if it is in a container , its pressure will decrease when its temperature is decreased, and will increase when its temp is increased. So, leaving it out in the cold will cause no harm.|||thank you

Report Abuse

|||No|||no|||It is perfectly safe. I live in MTL. QUE. where the weather gets very cold as well. Propane does not freeze. On a nice day in January, we have been known to start up the BBQ. It kind of looks funny, when there is two feet of snow on the ground and very cold but who cares. We have short summers you know.|||no I highly doubt so but I would suggest to do it under shelter|||lol i live in edmonton alberta and mine stays on the back deck hooked up. it is colder here and i have no problems. long as the valve is in good condition you have no worries.|||No it is best to leave it outside never bring it inside.|||no, in fact its supposed to be outside

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment