Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I live in a fraternity and we were figuring a nice addition to our house would be a brick BBQ on the back patio. I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight to the costs of doing something like this would be......|||I did the same for my frat back in the day. We raised 750 bucks, found a free design on the Internet, and it took us a good week. It is important that you lay a good foundation with ree-bar, and let it set for at least two days before continuing. Also i recommend that you buy your grills and fire pan before constructing, that way you can build around it. Also a fire door came in really handy! Have fun|||depends on the type of brick.|||HOW BIG? It should cost no more than $500.00 for a simple one.most of the cost is labor as a fire brick cost about $1.50 per brick.It depends where you live.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment