Thursday, February 9, 2012

I need to make a new playlist for the BBQ restaurant I work at. I dont want any hardcore country stuff, I'm looking for names/songs along the lines of something like Dave Matthews (ish). What artists or songs could you see yourself listening to at a BBQ restaurant?|||Garth Brooks (Thunder Rolls, Friends In Low Places, Wrapped Up In You, Rodeo)
Patsy Cline (Walkin After Midnight, Crazy)
Johnny Cash (I Walk The Line, Ring of Fire)|||鈾櫔I'm a redneck woman I ain't no higclass broad....|||I'm thinking blues music.|||zz top|||the devil went down to georgia|||I can't be tamed
Miley Cyrus
Sexy ***** BY Akon|||Classic rock bands like Queen and the Beatles.|||counting to 100 - matt wertz
unwell - matchbox twenty
3 am - matchbox 20
her diamonds - rob thomas
you wanted more - tonic
every other time - LFO
upside down - jack johnson
never let you go - third eye blind
save tonight - eagle eye cherry|||Lyin' Eyes-The Eagles
Take It Easy-The Eagles

Just old mellow rock songs like that.|||Country stuff like:
Zac Brown Band- Chicken Fried
Rascal Flatts- Me and My Gang; Summer Nights
Kenny Chesney- Out Last Night

or Miley Cyrus stuff lke Party In the USA and Can't Be Tamed.
or 80s rock.
or ZZ Top's 'Tush'.

火车采集器
  • renova
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment