Monday, February 6, 2012

I picked up a little cute BBQ grill from Freecycle one day and we have used it a few times, but now I noticed that the paint is starting to peel on the inside of the lid. This BBQ is cute 'cause it looks like the Weber Jr. which I plan to buy for a replacement. I still feel uncomfortable about giving it away to anyone. I know the hardware stores sell spray to re-do your Q, but that doesn't prove it's a save thing. What is your opinion?|||I would NOT use a grill that has peeling paint... I bet it was made in china... Either sand blast it off or throw it away or take it back... I actually bought a cheap hibachi at the supermarket and when I opened the box the actual grill part had peeling silver paint!!! yup, made in china... GROSS and probably NOT healthy... I showed it to customer service... they ended up pulling them ALL off the shelves...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment