Monday, February 6, 2012

Im looking for a bbq sauce that is the best in the nation. Whether its from Florida or Tennesee or even Texas. I dont care where. I just need the best.|||The best bbq sauce I've tasted is Sonny's brand from Sonny's restaurant. They have 3 diff kinds, sweet is my fave! I live in Florida & there are Sonny's all over!|||Mine is definitely Cookies BBQ sauce, the original kind. My customers wouldn't settle for anything else either. It's from Iowa.|||Big Bob Gibson, Birmingham, Alabama|||Montgomery Inn bbq sauce! its a restaurant in cinci ohio (where i'm from) and their bbq sauce is sweet, tangy, and amazing. you can order it online.|||Grady's Premium BBQ sauce.

I HAD Grady Blair for a teacher, and he is amazing. Almost as amazing as his BBQ!

http://www.gradysbbqsauce.com/sauce.htm|||Sweet Baby Rays...imo|||for a commercial sauce that you can get in any supermarket...Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ Sauce..Sweet and tart and works great in the oven or on the grill..and with any meat..pork..steak...sausage...chicken...鈥?/div>
  • 4 years ago
  • Report Abuse
|||That is kind of hard since BBQ sauce is so different in different parts of the country.
I perfer a tomatoe based sauce and not a vinegar based sauce because I live in Kansas and that is what I was raised on.

So my favorite is Curly's BBQ Sauce.|||KC Masterpiece|||i like pitmeyer's bbq sauce because they have over 20 different varieties to choose from. i have 1 bottle of each in my pantry.|||Don't know the brand, but the bbq sauce at Denny's is awesome. It's just sweet and tangy. I love it

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment