Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My friend is starting a BBQ restaurant, where he will have a big garden with many huts, the guests can make their own BBQ or sit and eat in the restaurant area. The place is green with trees and good area.

Please suggest good names.|||The BBQ Garden|||These might seem a little silly, but I think that they would attract my attention and make me want to go check this restaurant out:
Barbie's
Barbie Que's
Barbie Que

Based on your setting:
Garden Grill (that is not very creative though)
Grill and Chill (though, they may think that you serve cold foods or drinks)

I'm sorry if this was not very creative or helpful.|||Crispy corner
hot meal
spicy grill
silver spoon
golden fork
BBC ( Bar BQ corner Center or Corner)|||Slick Willy's with Potatoes?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment