Monday, February 6, 2012

Well Al gore was on Oprah last year and he talked about air pollution and when we bbq the fumes that go into the air destroy the atmosphere, I guess because we are so used to cooking out doors that people seem not to care, but some people do care.anyway I love bbq my family always bbq for the 4th of july and other holidays.|||I love the smell and taste of of outdoor cooking. I barbecue each time I get that urge, all thru the year. Hickory, Mesquite and Open Wood smoked foods are so mouth watering good.|||My Favorite woods are Hickory, Cherry, Apple and Pecan! Gotta love em!

I smoke/BBQ all year round.

Report Abuse

|||Eating it.|||SO agree,,,I love to BBQ because that means that its nice outside,,,AND the best BBQ sauce is Sweet Baby Rays,,,its so yummy!!!!
Its snowing outside here,,,cant wait to BBQ again!!!!!|||I love everything about BBQ!!!!|||We bbq every weekend if the weather is nice and here in CA that's almost every weekend. I love the food, the smell, being outside with good friends and family.|||Did Al say he got a speeding ticket in Oregon?
BBQ for USA|||Love it...but its still to cold to break out the grill..we put every thing on the grill,..its just a fun time to be out side with the family..this is the only time i get to give orders like " go get me a beer"..and my girl friend says.".you need anything honey"and i say"its really hot over here by the grill,can you fix me a cold beer with a lime slice and some salt on it honey".lol they think working the grill is work..but i love it.. I cant wait till summer|||BBQing is great - especially when my son does it!!! RIght now mydeck is buried in snow and can't get to the grill, but my son is waiting. Maybe we have to shovel off the deck! Nothing like a good hamburger o the grill as soon as it gets warm enough!|||I like BBQ as its usually my husband that does the cooking. That is a real treat for me as he NEVER cooks.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment