Tuesday, February 14, 2012

BBQ sauce is my favorite condiment, & they have tomatoes in it. Would it harm me? I hope not. What about tomato paste for spaghetti & meatballs?|||Anything that is sealed in a jar or can is safe because the process used to seal them uses a high heat for a long time that kills any bacteria.
Now if any can or jar is not sealed when you open it (you will hear it pop or hiss at first crack) then you should not use it, or if it smells bad don't use it.|||All that stuff uses cooked tomatoes, so it is okay.|||The tomatoes in these sauces are cooked, so even if the tomatoes used to make them had the salmonella bateria, which I doubt, they would not harm you.|||All that you mentioned is okay. The alleged tomato problem was with the fresh produce. Last I heard, they now suspect cilantro or peppers, they're still not sure.|||go wth ur wish dear...|||As far as I know that sauces ,ketchup ,and "already made/cooked" tomato stuff is ok ,because it's been cooked at or above 140degrees.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment